· CM Joint Optimizer™, the most researched form of cetyl myristoleate (CMO), acts as a surfactant and lubricant for damaged joints, as well as supporting healthy inflammatory responses.
· Advanced Cartilage Support contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin from Sea Cucumber, MSM, and other natural supplements to assist in rebuilding cartilage.
· Hyaluronic Acid supports cushioning of the joints and healthy inflammatory responses by providing structure and retention of water in joint synovial fluid. Hyaluronic Acid carries nutrients to cartilage to support growth and health.
As our bodies age, the ability to produce some of the nutrients necessary for optimum joint function and cartilage building declines. Rejuvenation Science® has obtained the best-researched and most effective supplements to support healthy joint functioning.
· Reduces minor joint pain and inflammation*
· For the relief of joint discomfort associated with aging and exercise.*
Rejuvenation Science® Advanced Joint Support: CM Joint Optimizer™ is an exclusive blend of cetyl myristoleate, a naturally occurring fatty acid. This revolutionary compound works to lubricate joints and helps to promote mobile joint function.* Advanced Joint Support: CM Joint Optimizer™ is a cutting-edge compound that promotes the relief of joint discomfort associated with aging and following vigorous exercise.*
Advanced Joint Support: CM Joint Optimizer™ is supported by a large body of research and clinical testing. This exact formulation and dosage of cetyl myristoleate (CMO) was used in a double-blind, multi-center published test with 432 patients titled: The Effect of cis-9-Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) and Adjunctive Therapy on Arthritis and Auto-Immune Disease by Dr. H. Siemandi, MD.1 CM Joint Optimizer™ yielded a treatment response of 63.3% when used alone and 87.3% when used in combination with Advanced Cartilage Support. The physicians overall assessment was 58.1% alone and 84.2% when used with Advanced Cartilage Support. Likewise the patient overall assessment was 59.2% for the CM Joint Optimizer™ and 88.2% when used with Advanced Cartilage Support. Responses to placebo ranged from 13.9% to 16.1%.
Rejuvenation Science® Advanced Joint Support: CM Joint Optimizer™ Cetyl Myristoleate is derived from 100% vegetable material, and comprises 12% of the fatty acid in each softgel. CM Joint Optimizer™ is in liquid form within the softgels. This fatty acid is esterified (combined) with cetyl alcohol to render it resistant to oxidation, thereby increasing its “lifespan” on the shelf and in the body.
CM Joint Optimizer™ may be used alone, but has proven to be more effective when used in conjunction with Advanced Cartilage Support. Most patients should remain on the regimen for 6 to 12 months for optimum results.
Read an excellent review of Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) for Joint Health & Arthritis, written for both medical professionals and patients. Read the full study: (CMO) and Adjunctive Therapy on Arthritis and Auto-Immune Disease by Dr. H. Siemandi, MD. study by clicking here.
· Helps support cartilage growth*
Glucosamine, Chondroitin from Sea Cucumber, and MSM dietary sulfur provide the structural building blocks that are necessary to help maintain cartilage tissue integrity. Cartilage is the tissue that covers the ends of bones in a joint. Cartilage allows bones to glide over one another and it absorbs some of the energy from the shock of movements, such as walking.
The combination of Glucosamine and Chondroitin has been proven to be significantly more effective than either Glucosamine or Chondroitin alone. In the only comparison study published to date, the combination of Glucosamine and Chondroitin was able to prevent the most severe damage to cartilage in experimental animals, as determined by the most accurate test possible -- examination of the cartilage under a microscope.2
Furthermore, Glucosamine plus Chondroitin act synergistically in stimulating cartilage cells to produce proteoglycans (cartilage components). In the same study, Chondroitin, but not Glucosamine alone was able to inhibit the enzymes that breakdown cartilage.2
Sea Cucumber is a rich source of Chondroitin.
Rejuvenation Science® Advanced Cartilage Support formula contains Glucosamine, MSM, Sea Cucumber (a natural, rich source of Chondroitin), and Hydrolyzed Cartilage to nutritionally support the rebuilding and repair of cartilage.
Glucosamine, which is synthesized in our bodies from glucose, is a major component of joint-soothing glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s). Chondroitin, from sea cucumber, is the most abundant GAG in the body. GAGs in turn, form proteoglycans, molecules that hold and bind the cartilage. MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), a natural form of organic sulfur, provides some of the building blocks of collagen, an important component of healthy joints and connective tissue.
For details on Glucosamine and Chondroitin, click here.
For full details on Advanced Cartilage Support, click here
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring, safe and non-toxic chemical. Its principal characteristics include visceoelasticity, high water solubility, extended domain presence in solution and maintenance of cellular and extracellular homeostatis.
Notable small studies have shown excellent results from oral administration of hyaluronic acid.
· In a human study, an oral mixture of sodium hyaluronate (10 mg) and chondroitin sulfate (100 mg) for three months accelerated healing from knee surgery in all 27 test subjects in comparison with 27 control subjects.3
· A daily oral dose of 40 mg hyaluronic acid in capsules was administered to 100 women for 45 days in a study conducted at Ohtsuma University in Tokyo. Skin texture was “remarkably” improved in 75%-81% of patients; eyesight was “remarkably” improved in 25; joint stiffness was "remarkably" improved in 48. The entire remainder of the study group was “better” in all result categories.3
· A similar study conducted on 28 patients taking 30 mg oral hyaluronic acid for 30 days found 93% improved their joint pain symptoms.3
Rejuvenation Science® Advanced Joint Support Hyaluronic Acid contains 140 mg Hyaluronic Acid, which delivers 12.6 mg of low-molecular weight, highly-absorbable hyaluronic acid per 2-softgel dose.
For details on Hyaluronic Acid, click here.
1. Siemandi, H, MD., The Effect of cis-9-Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO) and Adjunctive Therapy on Arthritis and Auto-Immune Disease. Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients 1997; Aug/Sep: 58-63.
2. Journal of Clinical Orthopedic Related Research. Dec. 2000 No. 381, pp. 229-240.
3. Nick, GL, PhD, ND; Medicinal Properties in Whole Foods: The Disease Fighting Effects of Hyaluronan. Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients 2004; April; 249: 131-132.
4. Altman RD. Intra-articular sodium hyaluronate in osteoarthritis of the knee. Semin Arthritis Rheum 2000; (30) 2 Suppl 1: 11-18.